MLA100 is a compact 100W amplifier, with MOSFET Mitsubishi RD1100HHF1, for HF and 6mt bands from 1.8MHz to 54MHz. The amplifier features an extremely fast RX and TX switching with PIN diodes which makes it suitable for use in QSK. The driving power must be between 1 and 5W. With the PTT the device will work best, without working in VOX mode. The output filter is chosen automatically by the amplifier, but can be preselected manually by the user. On the front panel, in addition to the band in use, output power and VSWR are graphically indicated. The apparatus also has a series of automatic protections such as: over-temperature, over-pilot, excessive VSWR, overcurrent etc …
The BLA 600 is a wideband compact linear amplifier for the HF bands and 6m, from 1.8 to 54 MHz
- Using Freescale MRFE6VP5600
- Output 500W. Dual MCU Control
- Fast PIN Diode RX-TX TX-RX switching enables QSK operation
- 2×16 LCD Display for Amplifier Status
- Seperate LED displays for power and antenna VSWR
- Input drive from 1W to maximum of 40W (TBC)
- 3 user configurable Antenna Output connectors
- Dual large diameter MCU controlled
- multispeed cooling fans for efficient cooling
- Linear 1200W Quiet PSU 115 – 230 – 240 Vac
- Weight: 21.5kg
Ideal for Yaesu FT897-type devices, ICOM IC703 – Protection against reverse polarity, excessive temperature and excessive input power and excessive R.O.S. – PTT connector – Output power indicator. – 6 output low-pass filters can be entered manually or controlled by microprocessor – Multi-speed forced ventilation.
Ideal for Yaesu FT817 / 897 devices ICOM IC703 – Protection against polarity inversion, excessive temperature and excessive R.O.S. – PTT connector – Output power indicator. – 6 output low-pass filters can be inserted manually or controlled by microprocessor- Multi-speed forced ventilation.