BLA 350 Plus
The BLA 350 Plus is a 230Vac, (115 and 240 Vac versions also available), compact 300W amplifier for HF broadband use (1.8-30 MHz), with a drive power of 1 – 12 W. It is equipped with six low-pass filters switched automatically by a microprocessor, or they can be switched manually using a front panel control. It features an illuminated LCD display showing the operating status of the amplifier. It also features two cooling fans, one located at the bottom and one at the top of the amplifier.
Supplied with AC Power cord.
- Frequency: : 160,80,40,30,20,17,15,12,10m Amateur radio bands – 60m band with reduced harmonic attenuation – No Tx <1.5MHz & >30MHz
- Power Supply: : AC 110 – 230 – 240 Vac
- Input Power: 1 – 12 W max
- Output Power: 300W max
- Input VSWR: 1.1-1.5:1
- Protection: Input Power, Filter Error, VSWR, Temperature, Frequency
- Dimensions: L 358 W 270 H 160 mm
- Weight: 13.8 Kg